From NYTimes.com: 10 Drink Windshield Wiper Fluid at Ark. Day Care
Ten children drank windshield wiper fluid after a staffer at an Arkansas day care mistakenly put the liquid in a refrigerator and served it, hospital officials said Friday.
The toxicologist warned that many antifreeze or windshield wiper solutions have bright colors, which can be mistaken for fruit drinks.
”I think the take-home message is not to have these products in the kitchen or where you’re doing any kind of food preparation,” she said.
Basically, it’s 80 calories, 60mg of sodium and 20g of sugar. No other nutritional value. But, hey it’s not poisonous!